Introduced in 1981 and updated for modern wear, the Roadmaster is one of the most iconic Belstaff jackets of all time, made from our signature 6oz. waxed cotton in a stand out grey. Modelled on the original four-pocket design of the legendary Trialmaster, this modernised edition has a closer, more streamlined fit. Its waxed finish has been developed since the 1800s to be innovatively breathable and waterproof, but be sure to re-wax regularly to keep the shine. The classic belted waist finishes the four-pocket style with a refined utility.
• Signature 6oz waxed cotton
• Two-way zip fastening with popper placket
• Buckle belt at waist
• 4 external pockets
• Stand collar with tab fastening
• Adjustable poppers to cuffs
• Check lioning
• Fabric logo patch to left sleeve
• Commemorative metal plaque to reverse placket
100% Cotton. Body lining 100% Cotton. Sleeve lining 100% Viscose. Do not wash, do not tumble dry. Professional clean only.