Inspired by the original Belstaff racing jacket, The Trialmaster, The Panther is its calf leather counterpart. Hand-waxed for an authentically rough, worn-in feel, this water-repellent treatment means your jacket can only get better with age. A slanted left breast pocket is designed for easy access when riding. In colder months affix our quilted liner, The Waistcoat, to the inside for extra warmth.
• Two-way zip fastening with popper placket
• Buckle belt at waist
• 4 external pockets
• 1 internal pocket
• Stand collar with tab fastening
• Adjustable poppers to cuffs
• Check lining
• Underarm metal air vents
• Leather logo patch to left sleeve
• Commemorative metal plaque to reverse placket
100% Leather. Body lining: 100% Cotton. Sleeve lining: 52% Acetate 48% Cupro. Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean (professional leather clean only).